2019 Midwinter Celebration (formerly Post-Holiday Social)
Join Working For Downtown on Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the new Aloft Hotel at 500 Pearl street for our Midwinter Celebration. This new mixed use development is on the corner of Pearl and W. Tupper with the parking ramp entrance on Franklin street.
As Churchill famously said “Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” We are sure he was talking about a Buffalo winter. Welcome in the longer days with us in the Billiards Room, a place Churchill would have fit in perfectly!
- Tour of the 12 – story new build Aloft Hotel and the adjacent fully renovated Buffalo Christian Center
- Complimentary parking in the Aloft Hotel parking ramp (entrance on Franklin street)
- Complimentary welcome glass of bubbly (or preferred drink) followed by a cash bar
- Generous spread of appetizers
- Learn about WFD’s upcoming events and happenings in the first half of 2019
- Time to linger and catch up with other WFD members and guests
Tickets are as follows:
Early Bird pricing until January 21, 2019
- Members: $25
- Non-Members: $30
Pricing after January 21, 2019
- Members: $30